
Take #2 with lipstick on the other cheek to prove it! No comments on my freckles please...they seemed to have blossomed in droves down here in the sunshine!! Angel kisses right mom!! I'm sure on photoshop I could airbrush them off...but hey that wouldn't be good would it!
"Squeeze in as close as you can!!"
I'll have to keep this one for the records...There is very little love between these boys most of the time!! Seth: "If you want a picture of me...the blankie stays!"

Enough said!!!



2 comments:
Hey guys,
Still remembering the great time you showed us last month. We got all the photos back and, man who let Justin loose with our camera? (all those of Vonnie we don't know what to do with)
The tans, how light they were, have almost faded, but our memories of the great times with you are still strong.
Glad to see the kids are still doing great.
Just so you don't forget how great it is there, today the wind may top 70. But on the bright side, its only 30, and the sun is out.
Enjoy your remaning days.
I really like the Fire engine hood decorations.
Titus
Your freckles are beautiful!
Post a Comment