.jpg)
Charlotte and I had to have some Coconut water to endure a full day in the van with kids :) The Station gardener chopped these young "jelly" coconuts down for us, used a machete to make an opening and grabbed some straws for us to drink it. This is something you have to do when you come to the island...but I must admit it wasn't the most tasty drink I have ever had!!
Justin and the boys posed on part of an old Moravian Church ruin. Carlisle Bay is in the back ground.
.jpg)

I was trying to snap a picture of Seth climbing on this old cannon barrel. I was asking him to "smile" and he said "I have to say 'fire in the hole' first Mom!'"
Both Zach and Seth were racing around the docks...a good way to run off some steam before we were back in the van.
These were tools used to help pull the boats on to their sides for cleaning and repair!!
.jpg)
After racing around so much, the boys were very tired and hungry. Titus lifted Zach up on his back and Seth started crying because he wanted up too! He swung Seth up on his shoulders prior to knowing that Seth had messy pants...sorry Titus!
.jpg)
This has become a usual moment for Eli...sleeping on the beach. It takes him a little longer to fall asleep due to the noise and commotion at most beaches, but once his eyes close he has no trouble staying asleep for a nice little snooze! He is such a trooper!!
.jpg)
Speaking of sleeping...the boys were very tired towards the end of our tour! Zach falls asleep really easily in the vehicle, I guess he wants to make the most of his nap time. Seth on the other hand fights and fights...he finally gives up the battle about 5 or 6 minutes from home. Either way they sure are cute when they are asleep!! Hopefully this online Island Tour hasn't tired you out as much as it did them.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

1 comment:
Enjoyed the tour and just seeing those sleeping boys makes me sleepy. They sure are growing fast. Must be all that sunshine.
Post a Comment