November 1, 2007

Two Firsts...presiding offical at a promotion and wax my chest!!

Me, pontificating about what Will has done, and why he deserves to be promoted to the next rank...

Our Fire Chief narrating for the ceremony.
What a beautiful setting to have a ceremony in...the only place better would have been on the beach in shorts, but you have to have a flag and be in uniform if you want to have a ceremony. We will do the beach later...as it turns out, there are 365 of them on the island!

I couldn't talk Carol (Will's Mom) into tacking on the rank. I am pretty sure that even without that, these stripes will never fall off!Will's Family that got to come down for the ceremony...(L to R) Niece Holly, Nephew Kurt, Mom Carol, and Will!

Bartender...get this man another drink!!
Yep...he is going to make it...get some more wax...there is still hair left! This was one of the only breaks I got for 2 hours!!! We raised between $700-1000 for a few pulls of hair, and I didn't buy my own drink all night!

No comments: