Here is Seth actually allowing Mom to get a picture of him. I think she had to have it on the "rapid fire" mode to get one of his smile, and to get him in between his bursts of energy. The more we think about it, the less we believe that gap between bursts of energy really exists. He is always capable of bouncing off the walls! Fortunately outside it was only pine trees we had to worry about!
Who is this guy just being "SWEET"? Zach is really starting to grow up and look like a big boy...occassionaly we will get lucky and he will also ACT like a big boy! I know we are asking for a lot, but those times are getting closer together!
Eli really wants to climb up the slide, but he settled for standing at the bottom and chewing on a piece of bark. He has taken some small steps here and there...he even took 1 on the grass this evening. We are putting him on a rigorous work-out schedule so he can be up and walking for real by the time he turns 1 in 16 days!!!
Here is the "REAL" Seth...he is off and running, and can't even slow down to shove a whole granola bar in his mouth. I guess that is how he keeps the energy coming!
Zachary saw I was about to take a picture of him, and he "posed" for me. I think it was to show off those "MULKEY CALVES" he has! He will be quite the biker...we will have some pictures in a few days of the new bike we gave him early for his B-day! It was more to keep him from taking Seth's bike, which was cooler and leaving Seth without!
The whole clan sitting on a bench swing close to the Maxwell AFB family camp. It is a nice area close to some lakes on the back side of the runway. I think the boys really enjoyed the day out.
The boys couldn't handle seeing the lakes with people fishing and not get to...so when we got home we put them in the back yard with their "Spider-man" fishing rods and red rish casting weights (Thanks Grandpa Sel). I think I had to go and get them untangled or off the roof, or over the fence about every 2 minutes, but they had a ball!

5 comments:
I was wondering if you were getting hit with anything from Gustav ... doesn't look like it!
that was from me, not Mark :)
Looks like a nice outing. Glad this storm didn't give you guys worries. Hope they all end up like that. Happy Anniversary! NV Mom
That's my boys, practicing their casting and thinking about fishing. Maybe Dad could sneak some time in to take them? Papa Sel in NV
Vonnie, your photography is great! You have some excellent photos of the boys by themselves and you should try enlarging them for your house! I bet B/W would look awesome! I have yet to get the girls in for a photo shoot and I am kicking myself for it. I'm hoping this month for sure. Anyways, great family photo as well...cute boys...3 of them at least:)
Post a Comment