Hey all,
As we are now under a month before I leave Antigua to pick up the family and embark on our next adventure, it is time to start getting the place ready for my replacement. He is bringing his family in so I decided to get out of my room so they can have a place to crash until they get into off-base housing...not sure how long that will be. I really got the clue when Mary had the Supply guys deliver a moving box outside of G-1...then Beth knocked on my door and handed me the keys to B-1...I have never been evicted before, but I think this is what it feels like...except then I wouldn't have been given one of the nicest houses on the block in return!! :)
Here I am in G-1.
Moving always gives you a reason to clean up...or at least put all of the "stuff" in a box and sort it out later!! Yeah right...
Here is the new room...Bedroom with a HUGE walk in closet...nice!
Living room with new furniture!!! It is NICE!!
Fat Justin sitting at the desk in the little office...it joins the bedroom with the living room...pretty cool!

1 comment:
too bad we couldn't have stayed there...the closet would have been perfect for E- instead of the bathroom floor :) Love you...crazy...one month! It's hard to believe.
Vonnie
Post a Comment