June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day to Me!! :)

On Father's Day this year, I was away from my little munchkins and greatly missed them and Vonnie. To make the day better, I was invited out on Tim and Jo's sail boat with Will...as you can tell from the looks on faces, everyone is having a good time so far and we just left the port!!


This is me helping get her set up in Deep Bay for our luxurious lunch at sea. Will made an excellent Artichoke Dip, Tim gilled some Wasabi Tuna, and Jo made some great broccoli and rice. All I did to help was taste test all of the food...everyone did and AMAZING job!! :)

Me relaxing while everyone else worked hard...hmmm sort of like when I am at home eh baby!! :)
After a nice day on the anchor Tim let me do some driving on the way home...we even got a couple of nice gusts of wind that helped us to push the rail right down in the water...normally Jo would make Tim slow her down a little bit, but because it was His day, she let him have some fun!! Thanks Tim and Jo..

1 comment:

The Adventure said...

Happy Father's Day baby, wish we could have been there with you!!