Who needs a jungle gym when you have a dishwasher to climb in. My days of emptying the dishwasher in peace are over - Eli is into everything. On a side note...he broke his first tooth today, so exciting!!
I take that back - the playground is cooler than the dishwasher!! Zach posing for a "picture for Daddy."
Zach did more pit stopping than he did actually riding! Yes, he insists on putting on his own helmet and without fail puts it on backwards.
_edited.jpg)
Seth was really starting to get the hang of riding but not steering. He had two over the handle bar crashes from running into the curb, but other than that he did pretty well.
_edited.jpg)
Another pit stop...
_edited.jpg)

2 comments:
Thank you baby...the pictures are AWESOME! I can't wait to get all three boys out on a long ride. It will be a lot of fun. I will enjoy all of the pit stops, because I will be old and fat! :) Love you,
-J
Perhaps Seth gets his bike "expertise" from his Uncle Derek?
Post a Comment