Stephen, Will, Tim, JoAnn, and George...this was the motherload. As you can see, out past Stephen is beautiful beach water and beach. The problem is that between myself and him there are endless amounts of trash. This particular spot looked like it had been designated as a temporary land-fill by many of the locals. This was about 2-hours in, and after just scratching the surface, we called it a day...we will come back again.
Stephen, Larry, Will, George, and Me in front. We took this picture next to the dumpster we pretty much filled. WOW...a LOT of TRASH. We are just hopeful that the locals will see the difference and start taking care of the beautiful beaches they have. I am not overly optomistic, but we can hope...right??

1 comment:
I'm not sure I would want to do that...but cool that you guys made an effort. It is sad to see something so beautiful not taken care of! I guess we do the same things around here...we just have such a great big area that we don't notice it as much.
Post a Comment