May 10, 2008

Park Adventures!

I love "park season." My goal last Spring and Summer was to go to a different park each week, unfortunately I didn't meet that goal (I blamed it on pregnancy). This year I don't think I will set a goal, but just TRY to get out to as many new parks as possible. I didn't take any pictures of the actual park, but this one is called "Alice in Wonderland" park - there is big and little of everything, even the picnic tables and the benches.


Eli basically hung out in the swing the whole time...

I really need to try to get nice candid pictures of Zach...his poses are always pretty cheesy..but this one is for you Dad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The boys look great baby...Eli looks like he could it there for ever...Zach just looks like he could barely stop long enough to let you take a picture of him!! :) I love and miss you guys.