Who knows how many times I will be posting about garage sales this summer. You all know that I have a love (maybe a weakness) for garage saling, but what you might not know is that I inherited this love from my mother, who would stop and turn on a dime to go to a garage sale, no matter how small; and somehow she can spend an immense amount of time at just one sale, looking over each item - miss you mom!! Today my friend Amy had her garage sale. I put in several things also, and then volunteered to be on "kid duty" so she could run the sale. It was a crummy day and we drug the stuff in and out of the garage more than once because of the weather; but this certainly didn't keep any die hards away. I sold almost everything I put out, and Amy made several hundred dollars and is planning her sale tomorrow also!! Fun fun!!!

This is about 8:30a.m., Amy is helping her friend look through a few boy clothes. Does this look like a crazy unorganized sale or what, unfortunately we had only a couple of tables to put things on so we had to resort to sheets!! People didn't seem to mind...they just kept coming!!

The kids were doing what kids do best...being silly, and watching cartoons!!

I almost grabbed this hat from Amy...but I decided with summer coming that a picture would have to do.
1 comment:
It looks like a lot of fun baby. I am hopeful that Eli won't need to have a hat like that this next year in Alabama. We will see!! I love and miss you guys very much sweetie.
-J
Post a Comment