As you can see...Daddy is already wrapped around her finger. She almost made me cry when she came out and the Dr. said "ITS A GIRL!" I was definitely speachless and my eyes must have been dry because they watered a little bit!!

We are all still adjusting to the words SHE and HER. When the boys met "Flower Petal" they kept saying..."He's about to cry!" "Look at His little hands!" "Is he wearing a little diaper?" After all day with her and Mommy it still feels a little bit strange to say SHE and HER. Our life has definitely changed...and for the better! (I don't know that I can wait 8 years or whatever to go to a father-daughter formal dance!)
You can see the glow in Mommy's eye as she has a girl. We LOVE our boys and were truly just praying for a healthy little one, but I am sure this little girl will transform our house...Now Pink and Purple won't be "Girl" colors...they will likely be "This looks nice for Paige...or Paige would really like this doll!"

If Eli's face doesn't scream... "WHAT A GIRL!! ARE YOU SURE??"

Zach is definitely content and Seth couldn't stop giggling when she was about to cry!! :)

Her first bath. Vonnie thinks she might have seen a little curl in her hair...like the Mulkey side (oh except for her dad!)

Thank you God for our little blessing. Children are truly a gift from you and blessed are those who have a quiver full of them! We want to commit her to you God and ask for your help in teaching her your ways!

8 comments:
What an adorable family you have now. We miss you guys so much. When I saw you had a girl this time I nearly cried myself. We are so happy for you, what a blessing!
a beautiful family! you'll love having a girl-- and i am pretty sure she'll be well-protected by her brothers!
Congrats!
Step 1 - Change her diaper
Step 2 - Father-daughter dance...
Congrats to the Mulkey's ...She is absolutley perfect....tell the boys to treat her like the Princess that she is...lol
YES!!! So happy for you to have a new healthy baby and to have a girl join the testosterone dominate house! What fun this will be for the boys to experience life with her. Congrats!
Jodi
YES!!! So happy for you to have a new healthy baby and to have a girl join the testosterone dominate house! What fun this will be for the boys to experience life with her. Congrats!
Jodi
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you!!
What a cutie and the boys seem to think so too. Can't wait to see you all soon. NV Grandma & Grandpa
Post a Comment