It's been a busy week...life with 4...life with a newborn...it's all a bit of an adjustment! Paige is changing already by the day. The first few weeks of life pass much to quickly. The scrunchiness, the pathetic cries, and the flying arms will be gone before I know it! A neighbor told me the other day to "take advantage" of these times, not to "be in a rush," for it to be over. I've heard that many times before, but last night sat back to enjoy the boys splashing in the pool, roasting and eating smores, and loving on the Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle! I also enjoyed getting out my camera on a beautiful night!



Paige enjoying Grandma's lap!





The best I could do of all three boys. E was NOT cooperative!
School starts for the older boys in just a couple of weeks, so I look forward to several more evenings like this!!
3 comments:
they are just too cute! Congratulations! what a fun blessing for your family.
wow your boys are getting sooo big! Paige is so adorable!
It was so nice to be part of this day with all of you. NV Grandma & Grandpa
Post a Comment