June 11, 2009

The week in review...Part 1...Grad Ball

What a crazy week it has been, so crazy that I need to use a couple of posts to get caught up. We started the week with Justin's Graduation Ball.

Photobucket

We had a beautiful dinner at the Renaissance Montgomery Hotel

Photobucket

It's not very often that you will see Justin and I dressed up. Justin wore the usual...and I chose to go a little less formal. I am so proud of him...it's been a long year with a lot of reading and studying...once he found his groove he never looked back!

Photobucket

ACSC hosts numerous International students - we met people from Hungary, Egypt, Australia, and Nicaragua. This is a couple from Israel. Over the last few months, we have had the joy of getting to know them, their 4 boys, and a little bit more about their culture.

Photobucket

The best part of the evening was socializing with friends that we have made over the year. It has been a short assignment, but there is a certain camaraderie with the spouses that made it easy to make life long friends. The Air Force world can be small so I look forward to the day that many of our paths will cross again.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Yay to Justin! Congrats!!! And yay to you, Vonnie, for surviving it all with a smile. You are aMAZing.