June 4, 2009

Packing Day Take 2...

Unfortunately I do not have a picture to give you a visual of life yesterday or today...Yesterday was supposed to be packing day! I pulled myself out of bed at 5a.m., woke my boys up, ran them out the door to a friends, then came home and waited, waited, and waited some more. After about 1 1/2 hours I called the "packers" and was informed that they changed their schedule and would not be arriving until Thursday..."I'm sorry we forgot to call you...?" Well, needless to say, it was a good day anyways and this morning it was Packing day Take 2. They showed up on the doorstep about an hour EARLY...can anyone say early?? No one ever shows up early and I am NEVER ready with my 3 boys early. I decided it was o.k. for them to wait on me for a few minutes while I took the boys back to my friends house since I waited on them yesterday. O.k...where was I?

I can't really describe how it feels to know your whole life can be packed up by 5 people in a just a few hours...It's a good thing that my "life" doesn't just consist of belongings...but consists of what is in my heart...and consists of the joy that my family brings me. That is something that can never fit into a box!!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Amen, Sista! Can't wait to see you! (Packers? Early? That's amazing!)

Katie Glathar said...

AMEN! Praying for you!

Anonymous said...

I wish someone was moving Sel besides just Sel and I. Not as far or as much stuff, I think. Not sure how much he's collected. Hang in there. You guys will do great. NV Grandma