I know you have all been waiting on pins and needles for another post...our cross country trip has been crazy, exhausting, and expensive...
6 Hotels...
11 States...
35 Hours in the Car...
12 Different Parks (pit stops)...
4 McDonald's play lands(for pit stops when it has been raining)...
We are spending tonight in Boise, Idaho, and only have 5 more hours of driving to get to our final destination in Oregon - where the boys and I will be spending the next 3-4 weeks...
On our way home the boys and I will add 2 more states to the list. I do hope to get some pictures up, but at this point our internet connections have been slim to none...so you will have to continue waiting on pins and needles for those!!
June 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow! What a trip! I really hope to meet you when you're here. :)
Post a Comment