April 22, 2008

Visit with Grandma Shirley

Mom had a layover in Denver today...the boys and I couldn't miss the opportunity to stop and see her. The time was too short, and the boys didn't want to say good bye. The last time we saw Grandma Shirley was about 6 months ago and she treated the boys to some marshmellow cereal at her house - of course the boys only picked out and ate the marshmellows - Zach has very fond memories of that cereal. Once we were in the car Zach said "Mom, I really wanted my Grandma with the special cereal to stay at our home."

Eli - getting reaquainted with Grandma. The other boys were too busy messing around to sit for a picture.


The boys came away with a few special goodies...their first real remote control cars. The played most of the afternoon in the garage with them. But after baths I didn't want them to get all dirty in the garage, so the kitchen was the race track of choice.

We wish visits from all our Grandmas and Grandpas were easier and could happen more often...family is so very special! We miss you all!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How nice for the very short hi. Nice of you to make the long trip for such a short visit. NV mom

Anonymous said...

Hey baby...your mom looks good. Eli is getting huge! I remember when that shirt fit Zachary...

It sure looks like Zach was having fun with his car that was MUCH faster and Cooler than Seth's! :) I love you baby and look forward to the end of May.