April 10, 2008

Funny faces for Daddy!

Please excuse the horrible pictures...I'm not sure what happened I'm sure it was the camera's fault and not the photographer :) However the subjects were excited to show Daddy their new looks!!

I stuck my finger in the light socket...my hair didn't get curly, it just stood straight on end!




Daddy...we just wanted you to to have a good laugh tonight! Mom keeps promising us hair cuts, but she says she wants to wait until the weather is better so we can cut it outside...hmmm...hopefully that will be coming soon!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys...don't let mommy talk you into a hair cut. You look great...I really like the fish hooks too! In a couple of years it will go to a new level and you will be sneaking up behind each other with the fish hooks! I love and miss you guys!

-J

Anonymous said...

Great hair, I didn't even know what color your hair was before it grew out some, it's good to check that out sometimes. It can change. Grandpa Sel's has gotten darker and mine has gotten lighter and they are both natural. NV MOM