April 20, 2008

Carlisle Bay with Friends

Mr. John in a serious discussion with someone...not sure what he was talking about, but he was definitely relaxed after the first dip in the water and before the lunch and the second dip...

The guys checking out their haul from the first dip...I think Dennis had picked up a "1800's" piece of fine China, that actually had a stamp on the bottom "Made in Taiwan"...I am guessing it wasn't actually 200+ years old!

Zach and Seth's Buddies...Bethan (in Pink), Sebastian (Standing) and Brawnyne...They were all getting ready to jump off the top of Prudent...Sebastian hadn't done it since last week, and Bethan did if for the first time today...pretty cool!

The Sun on the way home from Carlisle Bay...BEAUTIFUL!


Me in my wet shirt after snorkeling with it on just before we headed home. I was pretty worn out...not sure how far I swam, but it was quite a distance...

I am a believer in "Cause and Effect"...not Bethan handing out the marshmellows....Now the effect...Brawnyne has a stomach ache and needs some cuddling with mom (Helen)

I wanted a picture with John (UK) and I after a nice day out on the water...and it turns out we just missed Dennis (French) giving us a moom, and Paul (UK) stabbing John in the top of the head! And I thought I was much safer here in Antigua with a bunch of allies than my buddies who are over in Iraq...but maybe that isn't really the case! :) Here is my "FIND OF THE DAY"...last week John and Paul both found there "Titan's Trumpet" shells. I was jealous and really wanted to have one...I dug this guy up within about 10 minutes of being on the anchor...He was eating a starfish with his huge "Jaws"...actually a pretty mean animal. I found another one later in the day, but I kept this guy as his color was better...it will look nice on the shelf next to the Conch shell i got my first week here.



1 comment:

The Adventure said...

Looks so fun babe - just like Zach told you on the phone night - things "are a little harder when your not here." Very cool shell - it will be great to add to our collection, are you going to eat the animal?

Great pictures!!