September 7, 2010

School House...

After much praying, seeking counsel, and thought, Justin and I decided to bring our boys home to home school this year. The last 2 weeks have been full of preparation, excitement, and nervousness for me! Since I am not a "fly by the seat of my pants" type of person, I really wanted to be organized and ready. With Justin's help, we are ready to start school this morning!

Photobucket

The boys each have their own section with school supplies, notebooks, books, and journals. E just has a supply box, which he has already been into several times!

Photobucket

My supplies!

Photobucket

I knew I saved Seth's alphabet crafts for a reason.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is a timeline that Zach (Seth if he wants to) and I will be filling in as we learn about a few U.S. History events.

Photobucket

Grandpa gave the boys this clock a while ago. We finally have the perfect place and use for it. We will hear a tractor revving it's engine when school is done for the day!

As Justin mentioned to me...I forgot to take a picture of the table that he crafted from a desk. I'm sure you will see pictures of it later. Sorry Justin!

We are so excited about this year.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Vonnie! I am without words. I am a teacher and STILL don't think I could do that! You are amazing girl! Hope you've got a sling or something for that new little bundle to hang on for the ride! In my thoughts and prayers for this new "adventure."