September 12, 2010

Baby...what baby??

I almost forgot that there was a sweet and adorable baby girl here that hasn't had the proper exposure here on my blog...thanks to those of you who pointed this out to me!

Photobucket

This sweet baby girl is growing. I no longer get stopped in the store with someone saying "Now that is a new baby...how old?" or "That cry sounds like a new baby!" She is no longer all scrunchy; and after 3 weeks of acne...her complexion is beautiful!

Photobucket

This sweet baby girl has about 60 minutes of happy time between each nap. Thirty of those minutes are eating...fifteen of those are laying down and kicking...and fifteen of those are taking a bath! This has to be one of her favorite activities!

Photobucket

This sweet baby girl is blessing her Mommy with about 9 solid hours of sleep at night!

Photobucket

This sweet baby girl is smiling like crazy. In fact, today, she was smiling and cooing at a couple in church - two rows behind us!

Photobucket

This sweet and beautiful girl is bringing so much joy to our home...along with pink dresses, ribbons, and big flowers! We wouldn't want it any other way!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow pretty, she looks so much like Seth. Thanks for sharing these cute pictures with us. NV Grandma

Angela said...

Oh, THANK YOU for posting this! It's made me all giggly and happy. I'm so thrilled for you to have a little girl. Boys are wonderful, but there's something about that sweetness, and (as she grows) the beautiful relationship that develops. AND, btw, I'm so impressed that you guys are homeschooling! I'm sure it was a decision not made lightly. We'll be praying for you. You're such great parents!

Katie said...

Now THAT is more like it Mommy! That baby girl is the spitting image of big brother Seth if I do say so myself! What a sweet and frilly little addition to that manly brood! She will humble those boys daily. What a doll.