August 10, 2010

Just for you Grandma Pam!!

Dear Grandma Pam,

I overheard you and Mom talking...you mentioned how much you LOVED these types of headbands! Well, I mentioned it to Grandma Shirley, so she bought these for me! I wanted to try them on to see what you thought!! Do you think the flower makes my head look big?

Love, P

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

The Adventure said...

Vonnie...I LOVE these pictures...by the look on her face, it seems that P likes those flowers as much as I do! :) And I don't think they make her head look big...more petite!
Love you and miss you!

Katie Glathar said...

I love it! She is so sweet! I bet you are having fun dressing her in all the frill. It only gets better as they get older. xx

Katie said...

Sweet baby girl....looking a lot more like big brother Seth to me now! Hope ya'll are well.

Here to Glory said...

Miss you guys. Can't wait to meet her. Odd to think that it might not be until next summer when she is one.

Nancy said...

I love the hats!!! I've been trying to convince Joel that they are adorable! She looks really cute.