March 16, 2010

Mom's Birthday!

More than a week has passed since my birthday and I realized that I never paid tribute to my husband and my 3 sweeties for the sweet birthday that I had! Justin was actually gone on my birthday; however he and the boys made up for it the next day, baking me a beautiful cake!

Photobucket

Pre-egg tasting (for all of those concerned about Salmonella)! Chocolate is my favorite cake...this one was set to be "marble."

Photobucket

Enthusiastically helping. Zach was the one that one day prior to the big day said emphatically..."Oh Great! Now we have to make you a cake!" As if it was a huge burden to him!

Photobucket


Carefully placing some of the sprinkles on top of the pink icing! Since I am the only girl around here I am destined for pink everything!!

Photobucket

More sprinkles!

Photobucket

The finished product! My friend whose daughter and I share the same birthday would be proud of this piece of art!

What Mom wouldn't be blessed by this!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks baby...great pictures. I am pretty sure there are not enough sprinkles...we will have to fix that for next year! Maybe we can even just do PINK for the flowers! Love and miss you!
-J

Anonymous said...

Wow, I got a sugar rush just looking at that cake. Happy B-lated Birthday. Uncle D.

Anonymous said...

What a nice cake and how nice all the boys helped make it. Glad you had a nice day after birthday. NV Grandma

Sled Dawgs said...

I love the cake. Your boys did such a great job.