
Seth...being our artsy kid loved placing each one of these ornaments on the tree. They were all up in the span of about 5 minutes!

Zach on the other hand had no problem just sitting back and watching the festivities while slowly sucking on his candy cane!

I didn't get a great picture of their tree, but his gives you a fairly good idea...lots of fun, sentimental, and fragile ornaments. It was especially fun to see their eyes light up when they pulled out an ornament with their name or their picture on it!

There's not much better on a cold night that to sip cider and sit by the Christmas tree. I hope you all can take some time to relax...and enjoy the season and all of the beauty it has to offer!

6 comments:
Fantastic light shot, Vonnie! And I said the same thing last night, let's turn on the tree lights and get cozy in front of the fire with hot tea :)
Wishing you all a blessed Christmas!
Great pictures baby...that was a lot of fun, and TOTALLY captured our guy's personalities. I love the picture of where Seth put up all the ornaments in a ring at his belly-button height around the tree! See you soon!
-J
Love the pictures. Will was our tree decorator and Grace just sat around watching Will do all the work. I am so glad that your tree is up and enjoy that cider by the tree.
Since one likes to decorate and one likes to watch at least they don't fight about decorating. Did you have to do this while Eli was sleeping, I can't see him watching or the tree standing if he was helping. He would probably do like his dad and try to eat some of the decorations. Nice pictures. NV Grandma
Merry Christmas to all of you! I do hope you received our Christmas greeting in the mail?!!! The Knapp family moved away this week and once again, I'm sad to see another wonderful family leave our area. Reminded sweet Mollygirl of how sad she was when Zach left. Looks like you guys are enjoying all that CO has to offer...always up to something exciting.
Hope Santa brings it all! Merry Merry and Rejoice rejoice!
love the shots! the lights are GREAT. :) Thanks for having us today! The boys are still talking about it. :)
Post a Comment