December 8, 2009

Our Up and Coming Artist...

Today was our second snow day in a row...thanks to the frigid temperatures, snow, and gusty winds, we were housebound (except for a quick run to Target for a few essential groceries). It's in these LONG days that I am thankful for the little $1 crafts that will occupy at least on of my children for an extended period of time.

Seth is a little artist. He LOVES to color. Case in point: our fridge is plastered with about 12 coloring pages that he has done in the last 2 days. Zach on the other hand would prefer to let Seth do the coloring. Case in point: This morning Zach didn't want to finish his picture for Seth, so he asked Seth to finish it! I'm not sure if he is lazy, or if he can just delegate?

All that to say, Seth has been begging to work on this boat for quite some time; and he was in heaven the entire time it was in front of him!!

Photobucket

He glued all the pieces together, but could hardly wait to break out the paints!

Photobucket

The finished product...the joy this gave him was certainly worth the $1 I paid for it!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our little artist would make Grandpa Dude happy. Nice that he enjoys painting and coloring so much. good you could keep Eli from eating the art work. NV Grandma

Anonymous said...

Great pictures baby...I can totally see him coloring forever while zach complains about having to color! :) I love and miss you guys, glad you are staying warm...love you! -J

Sled Dawgs said...

Great Job Seth. Know wonder Will and Zach love each other so much. Will is the same about coloring. However, if paint is involved it is a whole different ball game. Stay warm and I also wish we were there to enjoy those snowy days together.

Anonymous said...

Nice job Seth!!