May 12, 2009

Say a Prayer...

We've all done it!! Linked ourselves to someone's blog that we didn't even know. Maybe you've even been sucked into the life of some perfect stranger, caught up in their story, and amazed by their strength. Maybe you have learned from them, maybe you were inspired by them, maybe they helped you become a better person! But for whatever the reason you have become a part of their world through technology. Well...that's what I've done.





For several months now I have been keeping up on this blog. I don't even remember where I found it, or why I started reading it. But this family has inspired me...on the days that my life with kids is crazy or maybe just monotonous, I need to realize that many families around the world would be so thankful to have my crazy life with healthy kids! There are mom's out there who would give anything to hear "mama" one more time. Please take a minute say a prayer for this family who is grieving right now!! Then, go in to your kid's rooms and give them a sweet kiss and thank God that you are blessed with them!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Amen. Well said. Technology is amazning is so many ways. I too have read this blog for months and they are indeed inspiring. I'm so sad for this heart break.