May 18, 2009

Another Program, this time without Pictures!

Justin and I are parents of the year!

Sunday night was the night of the boys' Church Choir program. They have been practicing their songs every Wednesday night since Christmas. Sunday afternoon came and went. We were getting ready to start out on a nice family stroll, when Justin remembered that the boys had their programs to get to (in 10 minutes). I am in my sweats, Zach in his pirate pants, and Seth in stained clothes. We raced into the house, hollered orders at the boys to put on their outfits - thankfully just simple solid tshirts and dark shorts - and we raced out the door. It wasn't until after the boys were up on stage cutely singing "Kom By ya My Lord" that I noticed several things: Zach's t-shirt was on backwards; and not only were Seth's shorts on backwards, but he had one black and one white sock on! Did I mention that we didn't have time to stop and go potty so Seth was doing the "I have to go" dance as well! Oops!!

"Where are the pictures?" you might ask. The camera was left at home in all the hustle and bustle!

Again...parents of the year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And it has just begun. Had a good laugh, you will too some day soon. Your discriptions made up for the pictures you couldn't take. NV Grandma

Charlotte said...

You make me smile. :)

Jodie said...

Love it!!!!