
This whole Swimming thing isn't too tough if you go about it with the right mindset...it looks like Eli decided he didn't want to be bothered.

Look Mom...no hands! This
life jacket thing does actually work. I guess I am ready for that swim from Antigua to the island to the north...Barbuda!

Both of the boys are really taking to their life jackets...that is great,
especially because Zach didn't like them at all during his swim lessons, and Seth has never been real sure about them! Good job guys!

Brandon is leading the train of children...plus throw in a random parent here and there!

Megan: "No mom...i am not "gasp" drowning...."gasp" it only looks "gasp" like it...just give me my noodle back and I will be perfectly fine!

Look at our big brave boy Zach...finally he has decided that the life jacket will really float him. He floated on his back a couple of times and here he is just letting it float him in place...

Dad: "So you don't want to go under the water Zach?"
Zach: "You let me go under the water dad...I said I didn't want to go under the water."
Dad: "Sorry, I couldn't hear you as you were jumping...you did a great job though!"

Seth getting ready to go out and win his 7
th gold Medal of the games...all of those guys who think that Spitz is the bomb...watch out!
No comments:
Post a Comment