After sending out annual Christmas cards for several year, I am disappointed to say that cards won't be arriving in your mailbox this year! That being said...I have a friend who offered to take some family pictures of us this year. I wanted to have them done somewhere local...and fun, so we picked an old abandoned mill that is on the edge of town. I would have loved to known some of the history behind this place...I'm sure at some point it was not only humming with workers, but with children. They boys could hard stand themselves, having to pose and take pictures before they were allowed to explore! A big Thanks to my friend Cyndi for these pictures!
Hopefully next year your mailbox will be blessed with our Christmas card...until then...Merry Christmas to y'all!!
2 comments:
Awesom Vonnie, love to see you and your family grow. Thanks.
Uncle D from Oregon or Cal.
Love these pictures. Glad to see your blog again. NV Grandpa and Grandma
Post a Comment