Looking from the family room into the kitchen, "Bar" seating, Nook on the left, door in back leads to laundry room and the garage. Doorway on right leads to the dining room and the "den/study/4th BR".
This is the neighborhood...Yellow portion is lower end. Blue portion (Ours) is mid-level, and Orange is out of our price range! The Red spot is our lot. The yellow Spot is some dear friends who did all of the research for us! Thanks guys! All of the water is stocked with fish for the residents to catch and release! Come on down dad!
In the kitchen Granite and Tile come standard...
Here is our Lot...not much there yet...but it is a "Double Premium". Corner lots are premium because they are big. Other lots are premium because they will not have anyone building behind them! This one has BOTH!
I am still trying to talk Vonnie into adding a "Bonus Room" on to the second floor...it would add about 400 sq ft...and about 1/8th of the price of hte home.

11 comments:
Ummm... I TOTALLY vote for the fireplace!!! How could you NOT go with the fireplace? You HAVE to have a fireplace... even over a bonus room. =^) (I'm not being helpful, am I?)
I love the fireplace too but I would be afraid of boys and that and small people learning to walk. Ouch. Looks SO beautiful. God Bless you!
Fireplace in CO...YES! Fireplace in Louisianna?? WHY?
Fireplace = decoarting opportunities :)
It looks amazing- can't wait to see your lot transform in a few months!! COngrats, guys!
If you think you'll be there long enough, the bonus room is a huge addition (if you can afford it). As the kids get bigger, they have a place to play with friends that won't interfere with the grownups carrying on a conversation. Just a thought. I love the bookshelves btw.
It really looks beautiful and thanks for the map of the neighborhood it really helped me get a little perspective. I can't wait for both houses to be done and for us all to be able to settle down for a little bit. Whatever that means in the military. Thanks for the pictures I really enjoyed them.
Fireplace looks nice but not that practical for heating. Ours is pretty, very seldom used and could change furniture around more easily if didn't have it in the way. Just a thought. I believe you have a gas one in CO, do you use it much?
Sweet digs, guys! When you get down there, keep really good track of that fish pond! We'll be down! NV Grandpa!
Looks beautiful! Excited for you all! Miss you guys! Drop us an email soon and catch us up.
Beautiful!!!!!
Vonnie and Justin,
We have the bonus room in our house and we love it!! There is so much extra space in there and the girls love it, too!
Post a Comment