Here we are at the end of another day filled with snow. The wind chill was in the single digits and school was canceled again. That didn't stop us from getting out to play...baking pumpkin cookies...stopping at Starbucks...and having a great play date!

What would make this day a whole lot better would be having Daddy home to help us enjoy it, and opening up the roads so that he can come home!!
5 comments:
You're so great with your pics!!! You inspire me. (Read that with the Jerry Maguire line going through your head. Just insert "inspire" for "complete.")
I'm hoping tomorrow is cancelled, too. I so needed this at home time!
Boys don't seem to mind the snow too much. What big guys they all are. I remember bundling up just to unbundle in a few minutes for a potty break. Hang in there the seasons just begun. NV Grandma
Hey baby...looks like you had another good day with the boys! I know it isn't easy with me traveling a lot, but thank you for letting me KNOW the boys will be taken care of and learn more about Christ while I am away. I love you and miss you...praying to get home tomorrow night!
-J
You are such a fun mom. I hope that the snow will end and the sun will come out very soon. Those pictures are so sweet. I will be praying that J makes it home safely.
great pics!! I'm waiting for that amazing pumpkin cookie recipe! :) LOVED THEM!!
Post a Comment