September 16, 2007

International Debute of Eli James Mulkey

"Man Mom...that was tough....Do you mind if I take a little break before they do anything else to me?"















"Whew...good thing I topped out over 8 pounds and 21 inches...otherwise Daddy and Grandpa Sel would have thrown me back in! :)"



"WOW...If that Caribbean sun is anything like this heat lamp...just leave me out there and I will never come home...don't forget to put some sunscreen and sunglasses on me!"



Zach: "So Mom...let me get this right...if Eli was a girl, we would have to protect him, but since he is a boy, we can wrestle him as soon as we get home? This is going to be GREAT Seth...I think I can take him!"

Seth: "Mom...count your blessings...with all of this testosterone running around the house, we could win the next 10 Tour De Frances...RIGHT FLOYD?"


Zach: "Please do not try this stunt at home...this was performed by professionals on a closed course...besides, he didn't bounce that well the first time! :)"



Seth: "So this button makes him cry...which one makes him stop? Oh they don't make such a button...OOPS!"

1 comment:

Rmomof3 said...

Sooo precious!!!! Congrats Vonnie!